- At least 21 years of age or older with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- A valid CDL A or B – in good standing
- A clean driving record with no more than 3 accidents or suspensions in the last 2 years
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with open availability
- Excellent customer and communication skills
- Physical Requirements Include Ability to: sit for extended periods of time, lift, push, pull, and carry tools, objects, or equipment above shoulder level without assistance, move up and down stairs easily, reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Drive a transit bus and transport passengers around Rockland County, NY in safe and courteous manner
- Greet passengers, ensure fare payment and maintain a safe environment
- Notify dispatch of any incidents, accidents, mechanical concerns
- Other duties as required
Apply today – interview times are open now!
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
We are located at 260 Old Route 17, Hillburn, NY 10931
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check.