Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field preferred
● Three years of experience in a high-volume billing environment
● Previous experience working on AR collections within a corporate B2B environment
● Proficiency in Microsoft suite
● Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
● Data entry skills with a knack for numbers
● High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
● Desire to take on more and improve processes as needed
Physical and Mental Functioning Requirements:
● Noise within the office environment varies from low to moderate.
● Requires the ability to lift/move up to 5 pounds.
● Requires the ability to give and receive detailed written and spoken instructions for the purposes of disseminating information.
● Ability to differentiate between colors, hues, etc., for the purposes of document dissemination.
What You'll Get
● Competitive base pay with performance based promotions
● Chance to win Annual President’s Club Trip and other contests
● 401k retirement savings plan with generous company match
● Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
● Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
● Fitness reimbursement
Why We're Different
The OpenWorks culture is focused on promotion from within, which is achieved by our commitment to training and developing an outstanding team of professionals. If you work hard, you'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. Our team is driven to accomplish great things in the work place so they can enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle. We invite you to connect with us on Linkedin and Facebook!
OpenWorks is an equal opportunity employer.