To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
285 South Drive
Mountain View, CA 94040
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Patient Service Representative
RadNet • Mountain View, CA
Posted 28 days ago
We invite you to come join the Valley Imaging team as a Patient Services Representative. Growth and learning opportunity available for a caring professional that wants to further develop their skills and knowledge in healthcare, while making a difference in patient's lives. There a 2 full time career opportunities available with Monday thru Friday day shift schedules 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM, and will be located at our outpatient practice located in Mountain View, CA.
In this medical receptionist position you'll get to:
- Answer phones and greet incoming patients and visitors.
- Perform patient registration and insurance verification, and collect co-pays.
- Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns.
- Coordinate with office staff for timely care of patients.
- Cross-train and help as needed in other departments (i.e. scheduling, medical records, etc).
- May on occasion travel to our nearby centers to receive training and/or help with coverage.
We offer career advancement opportunities & benefits including: medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, inter-company transfer opportunities, cross training and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant.