Analyzes, troubleshoots, repairs, and resolves technical problems on equipment or components. Such activities may include the following as well as other duties as assigned.
• Recommends replacements or repairs as appropriate.
• May also perform equipment and component cleaning, regularly scheduled maintenance services and equipment calibration.
• Performs equipment set-up as needed.
• Completes documentation itemizing services and updates related logs, e.g., inventory, environmental.
• Identifies, investigates, and participates in opportunities to improve processes and procedures, to include various key performance metrics.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• A+, N+ Linux, MS Certs Preferred