To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4060 Johns Creek Parkway
Suwanee, GA 30024
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Japanese - Bilingual Corporate Travel Counselor
Travel Leaders • Suwanee, GA
Posted 8 days ago
WORK FROM HOME POSITION ANYWHERE WITHIN THE U.S.
* Job ScopeAs a Travel Leaders Corporate Travel Counselor, you will join a team of other highly skilled Travel Counselors who provide exceptional traveler care to corporate clients. You will be responsible for providing customer service and accurate completion of both international, domestic travel arrangements and special requests. The Corporate Travel Agent is responsible for accurately and efficiently handling incoming requests via multiple channels and may be asked to translate in Japanese(i.e. phone, email, etc.).
- We are seeking Corporate Travel Counselors who are bilingual English/Japanese whose duties will include executive servicing of our client’s Senior Leaders inclusive of the C-Level executives
- .• Respond positively to customers by making reservations for business travelers accurately and efficiently, aiming to complete the transaction at the point of sale. Complete any service requests and sell related products such as paid seats, earlybird check in, car hire, hotels & transfers. Make the customer aware of their company travel policy, and communicate this to ensure adherence. Complete after call work, finalizing the traveler’s itinerary
- • Ensure customer traveler profiles and details are accurate; Provide advice on visa, passport and security requirements relating to the destination and confirm the issuing details for each reservation.
- • Undertake self-development and training to enhance skills to ensure achievement of both personal and business goals
- • Develop a solid understanding of the corporate travel industry, and the key drivers for our VIP customers. • Demonstrate commitment to customers, provide unsurpassed service by understanding, anticipating, and exceeding their expectations.
- • Act with integrity and confidentiality and protect sensitive information
- Be comfortable in dealing with situations that are highly complex and may involve numerous travelers at various different levels (C Level, Road Warriors)
- Always operate with a sense of urgency and interest and convey that to the traveler with their actions
- Be highly productive in a self-directed work environment
- Must be open to feedback and work well in a new learning environment
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative with a strong commitment to personal goals, objectives and work ethic
- Work well under pressure and effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with customer is essential
Monday - Friday between 8:30am-5:00pm PM EST and 11:30am-8:00pm EST
These hours may change in order to meet business demands. With appropriate notice, all of our employees must be flexible to work at any time between those hours regardless of their current schedule.
Bilingual- English/Japanese communication required
Virtual Home (working virtual) Requirements:
- Must have a dedicated work space within own residence quiet from animals, children, or other that can distract from home access environment
- Virtual Agent is responsible for supplying their own furniture; desk, chair, printer, smoke detector in proximity of work area, and fire extinguisher
- High speed internet capability with modem