To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Cortney Coutu
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Generalist
HR Personnel Services, Inc. • Denver, CO
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As part of the Administrative Services Team, the Senior HR Generalist will perform a broad range of duties (ranging from strategic management to administrative) related to employee benefits, HRIS systems and reporting, workers compensation, and medical/Leave issues in the workplace (FMLA/ADA). This position will support new approaches, policies, and procedures to meet organizational goals and regulatory compliance.
Essential Job Functions: Human Resources
· Managing employee relations by providing high-quality customer service when responding to employee requests and questions; identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner; gathering and analyzing information and determining the best course of action.
· Leading and managing benefits enrollment for eligible employees and annual open enrollment process; educates employees of benefit plans and plan changes. Liaison between employees and benefits providers to resolve benefit-related problems.
· Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures including the Employee Handbook, ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
· Directs the workers' compensation claims process; coordinates return to work between employee, supervisor, and insurance carrier.
· Manages employee HRIS systems from recruitment and onboarding to termination, and coordinates all Human Resources reporting.
Required Position Qualifications / Certificates / Licenses:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or similar discipline or equivalent experience
· Knowledgeable of principles and practices of personnel administration and regulatory compliance
· Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrate group presentation skills and conduct meetings
· Ability to edit written work for spelling and grammar; present numerical data effectively and accurately, is able to read and interpret written information
· Proficient skills with Microsoft Suite software, including database experience
· Pass CBI background check