To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Athens, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Business Consultant (Athens, GA)
EHS Hospitality • Athens, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Because of this mentality, our services have grown far beyond simply “shuffling” resumes. We have become career consultants for our candidates and business partners for our clients – and we are excited to work for you!
- EHS is currently working with a client who is seeking qualified candidates for a FRANCHISE BUSINESS CONSULTANT position based out of their ATHENS, GA headquarters.
50% of travel throughout the state of GA is required for this role. 25% of that travel will involve staying away from home for 1-2 days per week on average.
We need proven restaurant professionals with franchise support experience that can assist our owners with sales growth and operational efficiencies. If you know how to get it done AND can teach others to do it as well, we want to speak with you.
Responsible for a select group of franchisees and their restaurants in a defined area. You are responsible for increasing sales through effective leadership, coaching, building trust, and influence practices. Provides direction and support to the Franchisee with the overall goal of ensuring operations excellence and success of their restaurants. The Franchise Support Manager consistently lives our values and enforces company policies, standards, and procedures.
- Comprehend and understand operations and general business policies and procedures of the Company so that such policies and procedures can be explained to Franchisees.
- Support all operations and general business policies of the Company when interacting with Franchisees, their managers, and employees.
- Visit with Franchisees, their managers, and employees as directed by the Company to undertake any and all responsibilities as stated within the objectives plan.
- Ensure all Operations Manuals and other required documents in the Franchise locations you support are updated as necessary to conform to current standards in use throughout the system.
- Evaluate the operations performance of Franchise locations, as directed documenting the performance according to standards prescribed by the Company.
- Assist Franchisees to develop appropriate business plans, budgets, and profitability targets for their locations; meeting with Franchisees to monitor progress in meeting their goals.
- Support new restaurant development and remodels of existing restaurants.
- Provide recommendations to Franchisees and their managers for improving the quality of day-to-day operations in their location, while maintaining a positive relationship with them at all times.
- Thorough understanding of the Franchise Disclosure Document and individual franchise agreements
- Two years of franchise consulting experience in the restaurant, hospitality, or retail industry.
- Knowledge of OSHA and EEOC regulations, federal and state employment laws.
- Ability to work 55 hours a week, weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- Food Safety Manager Certification required (Serve Safe).
- Strong organizational skills with excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in the English language.
- Proven ability to problem solve, build trust and handle high-stress situations.
- Ability to interpret financial statements and understand contributing factors.