To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 Newton Bridge Road
Athens, GA 30607
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Power Partners, Inc • Athens, GA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maintain the financial reporting, records and general ledgers for the organization. Prepare and analyze
budgets and monitor day-to-day internal financial conditions and enforce internal financial controls.
· Lead accounts payable/cash disbursements process
· Lead fixed assets and construction in process accounting
· Assist in Sales/Use tax process
· Prepare various journal entries, account reconciliations and other general accounting responsibilities.
· Perform daily cash balance updates to assist the Director of Finance in reporting daily cash position.
· Assist the Director of Finance in making financial, cash-related decisions.
· Prepare inputs for financial budgets and strategic financial planning forecasts as needed.
· Assist internal departments in making proper business decisions based on sound financial guidance.
· Ensure all procedures are documented and followed.
· Enforce strict internal control methodologies.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 3+ years of accounting experience
· Demonstrates the ability to blend logical, analytical, and creative thinking styles.
· Demonstrates accountability and ability to hold others accountable.
· Achieves credibility at all levels through technical competence, drive, follow through behaviors, and solid communication skills.
· Works effectively with others individually and in teams in pursuit of organizational goals.
· Plans and supports the development of individual skills to maximize individual and organizational growth and achievement.
· Strong working skillset in MS office (specifically MS Excel and PowerPoint).
· Ability to effectively communicate with customers as well as financial/ banking institutions.
· Experience supporting manufacturing environment (desired)
· Understands the processes and operation of the entire plant, including customer expectations.
· CPA or CPA candidate (desired)
· Infor (or some large ERP experience) desired