Maintain the financial reporting, records and general ledgers for the organization. Prepare and analyze
budgets and monitor day-to-day internal financial conditions and enforce internal financial controls.
· Lead accounts payable/cash disbursements process
· Lead fixed assets and construction in process accounting
· Assist in Sales/Use tax process
· Prepare various journal entries, account reconciliations and other general accounting responsibilities.
· Perform daily cash balance updates to assist the Director of Finance in reporting daily cash position.
· Assist the Director of Finance in making financial, cash-related decisions.
· Prepare inputs for financial budgets and strategic financial planning forecasts as needed.
· Assist internal departments in making proper business decisions based on sound financial guidance.
· Ensure all procedures are documented and followed.
· Enforce strict internal control methodologies.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 3+ years of accounting experience
· Demonstrates the ability to blend logical, analytical, and creative thinking styles.
· Demonstrates accountability and ability to hold others accountable.
· Achieves credibility at all levels through technical competence, drive, follow through behaviors, and solid communication skills.
· Works effectively with others individually and in teams in pursuit of organizational goals.
· Plans and supports the development of individual skills to maximize individual and organizational growth and achievement.
· Strong working skillset in MS office (specifically MS Excel and PowerPoint).
· Ability to effectively communicate with customers as well as financial/ banking institutions.
· Experience supporting manufacturing environment (desired)
· Understands the processes and operation of the entire plant, including customer expectations.
· CPA or CPA candidate (desired)
· Infor (or some large ERP experience) desired
Standard Accounting Practices