To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Horn Lake, MS 38637
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Store Manager
TACO BELL • Horn Lake, MS
Posted 2 months ago
Looking for a career path? We offer more opportunities for people to find the challenges they want and the recognition they deserve. We are seeking career minded motivated individuals with excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to build a team that works well together to increase profits, provides superior service and have a passion for being the best in the business.
Job responsibilities include:
- Manage a restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company to ensure customer satisfaction and profit maximization
- Total operational and financial responsibility for the restaurant
- Directly perform hands-on work on an ongoing basis to train employees, respond to customers service needs, or otherwise role model appropriate behavior & policies in the restaurant
- Provide leadership, recognize and motivate members of the team; coach and train the team for operational excellence
- Ensure food quality and products are consistent with company quality standards and maintain fast, accurate service, with 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policies are met
- Assist profit & loss management by following cash controls/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate actions
- Assist General Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members; take disciplinary action, motivate and train employees
- Ensure company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Ensure timely execution of marketing plans
Our generous and competitive compensation package includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching, paid vacation, paid sick days, holiday pay, tuition assistance, scholarship programs, meal discounts, and advancement opportunities.
High School Diploma or GED. College or University Degree preferred
2-3 years supervisory experience in food service (prefer fast food industry), including Profit and Loss responsibility
Basic personal computer literacy
Must be at least 18 years old, have a driver’s license and reliable transportation
Must pass background check criteria
Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
GREAT THINGS START HERE!!!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer