Why Join Us?
You can make a difference!
Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
Pacifica Senior Living is a premier company providing care to seniors and their families throughout the United States. We specializing in full-service, assisted living and memory care. We offer a competitive starting wage along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- A positive working environment
- Discounted employee meal program
- Opportunity for career advancement
As a licensed RCFE by with the state of California all employees have to pass a DOJ background clearance. Company policy also requires the passing of a drug screen.
This position assists the Activity Director in establishing a program of activities that is stimulating and that fosters a positive atmosphere through leisure activities that meet the spiritual, cultural, physical, intellectual and social needs of residents both inside and outside the community.
• Perform activities on schedule while maintaining regular attendance and punctuality within specified tolerance.
• Approach all encounters with residents and employees in a friendly, service oriented manner.
• Assist with planning and implementing events and activities.
• Promote residents’ attendance at events and activities.
• Assist in preparation of activity calendar and input of newsletter.
• Conduct activity programs as assigned.
• Drive community van and bus.
• Assist residents entering and exiting van or bus.
• Assist with decorations for holidays and special occasions.
• Assist residents with gardening projects.
• Assist with group activities, sing-a-longs, and exercise classes.
• Valid license to drive a passenger vehicle and a clean motor vehicle report.
• Assure the facility vehicles are clean and properly maintained.
• Keep records of trips and behavior of passengers.
• Fill vehicle with gasoline at pre-approved service stations.
• Drive residents to events and programs according to the activity schedule.
• Drive residents to doctor appointments.
• Drive residents to do their banking, shopping or other scheduled errands.
• Assist residents in and out of the vehicle using the wheelchair life and/or stairs.
• Ensure residents are safely seated with seat belts or in wheelchair locking mechanisms.
• Account for all residents' presence when leaving or returning to the Community.
CLASS A LICENSE IS NOT REQUIRED BUT DEFINITELY A PLUS!
As a licensed RCFE by with the state of California all employees have to pass a DOJ background clearance. Company policy also requires the passing of a drug screen and TB test.