To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boise, ID
- Brandon Burgess
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clayton Supply • Boise, ID
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by selling/ordering products; managing inventories at customers and at our distribution facility; meeting customer needs in the SW Idaho/NE Oregon and SE Washington area
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Manages lumber and truss inventories at customers’ locations, reload centers and Company distribution/manufacturing facilities as required by agreements.
- Works with mills, distributors and Purchasing to order and receive inventory.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of operation.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of manufacturers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and order sheets.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Inventory Management, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
Experience preferred in lumber/plywood sales and/or RV or Manufactured Housing Purchasing or Sales