To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richardson, TX
- Human Resources Department
- Phone: 469-321-6802
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Account Representative - Entry Level
Axiom • Richardson, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Axiom is a growing company based in the Plano / Dallas area that offers endless opportunity, an infectious company culture, and professional development - all with an amazing team.
Axiom takes on representation of larger companies and handles anything under the umbrella of building their business and customer base; this includes sales + new customer acquisition, customer relationship management, marketing, branding, campaign development, business development, and market expansion.
Learn more HERE
* We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
* Our company has grown exponentially in the last year
* We believe in follow through for clients all while having fun and enjoying our day to day operations
The position: We are looking for a Sales Account Representative who desires professional training to build their skill-set and kickstart their career in business, marketing, sales consulting and entrepreneurship.
Skills crucial for success in this role :
- Strong emotional intelligence and can relate to others
- Strong communication skills
- Goal oriented and committed to success
- Can thrive in a friendly, competitive, fun environment
- Excellent verbal, written presentation skills - a champion at conveying the value of what our clients provide to their customers
Those who aren’t afraid to learn new things, get outside their comfort zone and explore new ideas, someone who can immerse themselves in different aspects of our business in order to become completely well-versed and well-rounded.
*Ultimately we want ambitious career-minded individuals who like the idea of advancement within a company.
- Create brand awareness, demonstrate product knowledge & product enthusiasm
- Attend in-office training and development workshops
- Professional in-person sales transactions
- Customer Relationship management and retention
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
We have not established a cut off date for applications - We have started the process and when we meet the right candidate we’ll end the process - First come first serve!