Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
1. Knowledge of Federal and state laws regarding employee benefits and insurance sales, COBRA, PPACA, ERISA, Section 125, etc.
2. Knowledge of company services and products, and business profitability and risk management.
3. Skill to establish and maintain filing systems, format, proofread, edit documents, and perform calculations.
4. Skill to use Ultipro, Isynergy, Word, Excel, and Outlook with proficiency.
5. Skill to be organized, give attention to detail, exercise follow up, analyze data and prepare recommendations.
- High school education or equivalent.
- One (1) year of benefits experience.
- Florida driver’s license.
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.