This is a rare window of opportunity to become a key member of a fast growing yet well-established company with a product you will love! If you enjoy having a close working relationship with the people you work with then this could be a great opportunity for you as they pride themselves on the team that they have built. They have aggressive growth projections so they are excited at finding the right person for the team to help them take the next step.
The Payroll & Benefits Coordinator will be the primary processor for weekly payroll for multi-state locations and will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks relating to payroll and benefit administration.
Examples of duties are:
· Responsible for full scope of accurate and timely payroll processing for locations corporate on weekly basis ensuring compliance to all applicable state and federal laws.
· Review and approve benefit-related invoices, coordinating the resolution of adjustments for new employees and terminated employees.
· Initiate enrollment for newly eligible employees, serving as liaison with benefits broker and entering necessary deductions in payroll system.
· Prepare and review payroll account reconciliations, bill reconciliation, and other benefits-related administrative tasks.
· Serve as expert in payroll system (Paylocity) and assist with any troubleshooting needs and generating related reports as needed and/or as requested.
· Support HR administrative tasks such as employment verification letters and general inquires regarding payroll and benefits.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field, 2-4 years of administrative experience, or equivalent experience in HR role preferred.
· Proficiency working in payroll database,
· Strong computer skills
· Previous multi-state payroll processing experience
· Self-starter with the ability to self-managed and adjust priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
· Service-oriented with strong organizational skills and high attention to detail and accuracy.
A fun place to work, a great product and excellent benefits and a dynamic team.
Contact today to find out more
Attention To Detail