Position: Protection Engineer
Duration: 1 year+, contract to hire possible for right candidate.
Location: N. 9th St. Allentown, PA 18101
Position Details (Job Description):
· Responsible for engineering activities including a variety of tasks in the distribution facility protection including design, settings, relay logic, SCADA, and automation.
· Works independently with minimal guidance using knowledge of engineering concepts in the disciplines required for the specific position.
· To provide guidance and direction to other PPL employees to support production of high quality, timely and cost-effective engineering solutions to technical problems.
· Protection and Control
· Relay Logic
· experience with SEL relays, investigate device operations, lab testing relays.
· Candidates must have atleast 1-2 years of experience.
· Recent college graduates will not be accepted.
Parallel Patterns Library
Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (Scada)