To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
- Kristina Astravas
- Phone: 800-995-2673 ext 1356
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
NEW - Cath Lab - Registered Nurse – RN – Nurse
CoreMedical Group • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 2 months ago
Cath Lab - Registered Nurse – RN – Nurse
- Reputable Hospitals in the Phoenix, AZ area with competitive compensation and excellent benefits
- Interviewing immediately for full-time PERMANENT positions
- Newly added Interventional Cardiology program!!
- Shifts are typically (4)-10hr shifts between Mon-Fri with call obligation as we cover 24/7 for emergency procedures.
- Services to cardiac patients include diagnostic angiograms, angioplasty/stent placements and implant procedures.
- Relocation assistance/ Sign On Bonus available
Please contact me below to learn more information!
Permanent Placement Specialist
(phone) 800-995-2673 Ext. 1356
Keywords: PCU, progressive care, tele, critical care, intensive care, telemetry, step-down, step down, medical surgical, med/surg, medical/surgical, med surg, intensive care, critical care, coronary care, ccu, icu, ortho, RNFA, First Assistant, Surgical Assistant, Charge Nurse, neuro, neurology, neurovascular, emt, neurosciences, stroke, brain, trauma, traumatic brain injury, Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurse (CNRN), vascular, neuro/trauma, director, manager, nurse manager, RN, registered nurse, r.n., service line director, msn, bsn, telemetry, surgical, med/surg, step-down, stepdown, pcu, medical surgical, tele, nurse manager, director, msn, cardiac, cardiovascular, emergency room, emergency department, ER, ED , Operating Room, CVOR, Circulator, Scrub, Circulating, Surgery, neuro icu, cath lab, progressive care unit, PCU, med surg, med/surg, labor and delivery, bachelor, master, bachelor of science, master of science, nurse, nursing, clinical, case manager, trauma, stroke, cardiac, TNCC, CNOR
- RN license active and clear
- BSN preferred but not required