To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Fernando, CA 91340
- Marcela Vazquez
- Phone: 818/837-7838
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
San Fernando, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Responsible for using equipment to manufacture gelatin and product to be encapsulated ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures and good manufacturing processes.
- Receives bulk materials, weighs and subdivides materials in strict accordance with manufacturing procedures; loads into automatic equipment and makes necessary adjustments to ensure proper mix of ingredients, and monitors the production flow including gelatin receiver temperatures to ensure finished product meets production standards.
- Ensures equipment and working area meets all required sanitary standards; uses small hand tools to disassemble pumps, receivers, mixers and other equipment, cleans according to set procedures, and reassembles prior to mixing a new batch of product.
- Maintains required logs and other batch records accurately and completely; uses computer to enter data, and make routine inquiries as necessary.
- Operates drum lifter to lift drums in production process, fork lift and/or pallet jack to transport raw materials or finished product, and scales to weigh bulk materials when necessary.
- Prepares outside vendors orders; gathers materials in accordance with schedules; transfers products to new containers as necessary; and packages for shipping.
- Performs all duties in compliance with safety rules, standard operating procedures and good manufacturing practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Requires 6 months of manufacturing experience. Prior experience as a compounder or blending operator is preferred. A complete working knowledge of the manufacturing procedures for producing gelatin products is preferred.