To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
confidential • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Actively seeking a full-time SharePoint Developer in the corporate office in NYC. The SharePoint Developer applies current graphics and design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, maintain SharePoint server portals. He/she designs, develops and manages site content and capabilities and provides daily onsite maintenance of MOSS portals (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server), builds and configures SharePoint websites using web UI or SharePoint Designer and developing code for SharePoint. He/she is responsible for developing applications around the core concepts of business process management, collaboration, business intelligence or enterprise content management.
• Develops software solutions by studying requirements and information needs conferring with stakeholders and IT Management, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes.
• Demonstrates knowledge and experience in designing software applications using software development lifecycle (SDLC) from requirements analysis through testing, debugging and deployment.
• Designs, develops and maintains key components of the software suite using classic ASP, MicroSoft.net and SharePoint Server 2007 and 2013.
• Implements SharePoint-based complex workflows as well as the development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
• Implements custom solutions for SharePoint including workflows, Web parts, event receivers, Web Services, application pages, Master pages and list definitions for SharePoint Designer.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Customizes business forms and workflows using SharePoint, InfoPath, .Net or Visual Studio.
• Works with and leverages SharePoint web services.
• Conducts sessions with business users and translates business requirements into site design.
• Uses out of the box tools for creating webpages, forms, workflows, and is able to work with Business Connectivity Services, Master Pages, Apps, Page Layouts, User Store, Web Parts, Windows Workflow Foundation, SharePoint Ribbon etc.
• Demonstrates an understanding of the End Users’ experience and ability to prescribe the right solutions and determine the right combination of methods to deliver the right feature.
• Attends classes, seminars, conferences and reviews professional literature to enhance knowledge of trends and developments as it relates SharePoint.
• Maintains contact with outside vendors for the maintenance, service and other issues of end to end system operations. • Interfaces professionally, effectively and efficiently with all levels of personnel, co-workers and outside vendors. • Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Identifies departmental and user needs and makes suggestions regarding the technical direction that would be most effective.
• Interfaces with the Database Administrator and Technical personnel to assure coordination of tasks if required.
• Demonstrates knowledge of system monitoring tools as well as O.S. monitoring tools.
• Provides input to effective change management, training requirements, and rollout plans to end users.
• Maintains Change Control policies and procedures as related to adding or revising any data for the Administered Systems.
• BS in Computer Science or Information Systems or related discipline is Preferred
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• MCPD (Microsoft Certified Professional Developer)
• SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus.
• Business Development experience is a plus.
• MS Office Skills-Power User
• Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts and workflow creation
• Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
• Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration and usages of Search, Managed Metadata and User Profile Services.
• Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries and ability to analyze SQL data is desired.
• Strong Programming background authoring well written, well documented modular and clean code.
• Must be well organized, a good communicator, able to effectively prioritize tasks and manage projects from concept to production.
• Ability to write thorough and concise functional and design specifications as well as easily readable end-user documentation.
• Must possess leadership skills and ability to rely on Project Management experience and judgement to accomplish skills in a variety of tasks.
• Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
• May require on-call duty