Talis Group’s client is a new manufacturer located in Jeffersonville, Indiana. They are hiring two Operations Production Managers (1st and 3rd shifts) to plan, organize, direct and control all operations at designated site. This manufacturer has highly automated state-of-the-art equipment and solid growth plans through new products and customers. This is a great opportunity to get in with a safety-driven company on the ground level. Company is very family-friendly and offers full benefit package, including 401K.
· Develop and implement plans for the efficient use of materials, labor and equipment to meet goals
· Responsible for major projects, production plans, cost estimates, changes and requirements
· Manage operations budget; P&L
· Production schedules; maintain inventory
· Direct quality control inspection processes and reporting
· Ensure proper training of employees in the use of equipment, production and quality
· Enforce all safety regulations
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
· 5+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
· Thorough working knowledge of: Materials management, Quality, Manufacturing processes
· Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma principles
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Six Sigma Methodology