Job Description Summary:
Under direct supervision from a Manager, Director, or Staff Physician, performs secretarial duties such as typing routine correspondence and forms, maintaining files, distributing mail, and so forth. Work is planned and checked by supervisor. Uses discretion and judgment when screening visitors and telephone calls, making necessary grammatical or spelling changes in correspondence, and organizing own work load to meet established priorities.
Top Required Skills:
· Administrative Support/Customer Service experience
· Experience working with Microsoft Software Programs
· High School graduate or equivalent required.
· Interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate effectively with callers and visitors, and provide information requiring ordinary courtesy and tact.
· Ability to distribute departmental mail and other materials.