To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockford, IL
- Rick Miller
- Phone: 800-366-1216 ext 1
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CDL Driver – Class A Tanker Driver
Ag Trucking, Inc. • Rockford, IL
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Class A CDL drivers, are you looking for a dynamic national company that offers excellent pay and benefits? Join our team at Ag Trucking! We are a leader in the bulk transportation industry, having hauled a wide variety of bulk commodities for some of America’s largest companies since 1978. We have immediate openings for CDL Tanker Drivers. We are a food grade carrier, which means that you don’t need a Hazmat endorsement and that we have a consistently steady balance of freight.
New pay increases starting October 2018! Starting wages are 60cpm!! Easily make $80,000 and up your first year. We are also proud to still have the supportive feel of a family-owned company. From our world-class staff of experienced dispatchers to our commitment to safety, you will always be in good hands with Ag Trucking. If you are looking for a long-term driving position with the kind of company where everyone knows your name, we want to talk with you!
We expect a lot from you, and you should expect a lot from us in return. Here is just some of what we have to offer our drivers:
- Industry-leading wages Start at 60 cents per PRACTICAL mile
- Bonus for on time pick-up and delivery
- All liquid loads to Canada pay a $130 bonus
- Anthem Medical, vision and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match and profit sharing
- Paid holidays, vacations, services, breakdowns and layovers
- Regular home time
- NO Hazmat endorsement needed
- Reimbursement for TWIC card and passport
- Paid uniform shirts
- Assigned conventional tractors (maximum 6 years old)
- Trailers maximum 10 years old
- Electronic logs (Qualcomm)
We are looking for CDL Tanker Drivers who are independent and hard workers. It is also important that you are reliable and safety-minded individual who can interact in a positive and professional manner with a wide variety of customers and coworkers.
Specific qualifications for the CDL Tanker Driver position include:
- Class A CDL license
- Minimum 25 years of age
- 2 years Class A CDL driving experience
- Clean driving record
- Tanker endorsement or ability to qualify for endorsement