To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Royal Caribbean Cruises | 2019 Summer Internship Program
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. • Miami, FL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
2019 Summer Internship Program
At Royal Caribbean Cruises, our Summer Internship Program has provided many students with the opportunity to gain valuable experience through exposure to real life business situations at our corporate headquarters in Miami, Florida. This past year, Royal Caribbean Internships were the #2 most searched jobs on LinkedIn! As an intern you will be a part of our dynamic, global workforce and gain insight into how we create the products, systems and services that help us deliver the best vacation experience to our guests on land and at sea. Our interns will play a key role in project-based work during the summer!
Who we are looking for: Seeking students expecting to graduate in 2019, 2020 or 2021.
Our Summer Internships are 10 weeks in duration, and are full time, paid hourly roles. The company has a wide range of departments that seek out the best undergrads and graduate students!
All majors are welcome to apply but here is a list of majors we have hired previously…
- Accounting & Audit
- Business Administration
- Business Analytics
- Business Technology
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Creative Writing
- Cyber Security
- Data Analytics
- Graphic Design
- Hospitality/Hotel Administration
- Human Resources
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Systems/Technology
- International Business/Relations
- Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture
- Public Relations
- User Experience and Design
What we are looking for when recruiting Interns?
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year Bachelor or Graduate degree program
- Seeking students expecting to graduate in 2019, 2020 or 2021
- A minimum cumulative 3.2 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. on a permanent and ongoing basis
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- Exceptional communication skills (both oral and written)
- Emulates pride, passion and commitment for their job and conveys excitement and enthusiasm for RCL.
- Values teamwork and collaboration
- Proven leadership ability, either in a student organization, project, and/or outside the classroom
- Demonstrates a passion for service and commitment to dedicated to continuous improvement