ABOUT THE COMPANY & OPPORTUNITY:
Our client is an industry leading, fast growing company that is seeking to add an Operational Controller to their Finance team.
- The company has been in operation for over two decades providing top expertise in their industry.
- Committed to quality innovation while remaining honest and transparent with both employees and clients.
- A dedicated resource in development and manufacturing.
- The organization has a strong portfolio of loyal customers.
- Great office culture, where employees are inspired to continue personal growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE OPERATIONAL CONTROLLER:
- The Operational Controller will perform monthly financial closing duties, such as; preparing accrual entries, entering monthly requisitions, reconciling ledger accounts, and preparing internal financial statements.
- Partner with the GM on Financial Analysis and margin reporting.
- The Operational Controller will review reconciliations prepared by the staff.
- Manage a team of 4 and oversee daily operations of the finance department.
- The Operational Controller will manage accounts payable, receivable, budgeting, planning financial reporting, general ledger and invoicing.
- Provide financial statement reporting and analysis, cash flow analysis, budgeting and 13-week cash forecasting.
- The Operational Controller will review both the YTD margin and inventory analytics.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE OPERATIONAL CONTROLLER:
- BS in Finance, or Accountancy
- Strong Accounting background
- Manufacturing or Management experience a plus
- Previous consulting experience a plus
- Solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Proven ability to effectively work with a team
- Strong Excel skills
Keywords: controller, controllership, comptroller, CFO, accounting manager, accounting, finance, management, CPA
International Financial Reporting Standards
Standard Accounting Practices
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles