· Bachelors of Science degree in Software Engineering, MIS, a related degree, or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of 5-8 years ASP.Net with C# development experience, with online transaction processing experience
· Gateway experience or in a financial services related industry a plus
· Experience with Visual Studio 2017
· Experience with .Net Framework 4.0+
· Experience with Asp.Net; Web Forms, MVC, and Web API and MVC a plus
· Familiarity with IIS 7.0, 7.5
· Experience in C++ is a plus
· Experience in Delphi is a plus
· Familiarity with Enterprise Library a plus
· Thorough understanding of source control including Team Foundation
· Understanding of N-Tier programming methodologies
· Competent with SQL Server 2012 development, and use of SQL Server Management Studio
· Experience with SQL Reporting Services
· Competent with database design practices, referential integrity; basic understanding of Normalization
· Knowledge of data security and privacy practices
· Strong problem solving, logical reasoning and translating complex concepts into business requirements and technical specifications.
· Experience managing and developing customer/client relationships, with a strong internal customer service mentality.
· Handle multiple, shifting priorities in a fast moving environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience in writing technical documents.
· Strong Analytical skills
· Able to define architecture, infrastructure, general layout of systems, technologies and frameworks.