We are seeking a qualified candidate to fill:
- the 11 month remote for now position of a Business Analyst II in Detroit, Michigan. Offered pay rate is $46/hr prior to benefits and PTOs.
* To apply please send your most up-to-date resume and you will receive a submission form for completion.
Health Care Business Analyst III
Working independently within guidelines, provides analytical support to a specific group of customers on business applications, processes and technology related activities. Works to identify healthcare business application and process improvement opportunities, submitting recommendations to business partner and IT leadership for consideration. Acts as a key project/workgroup team member, specifically in value identification and measurement, requirements definition and testing activities. Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on complex problems and ensures resolution. Develops and distributes communication materials that assist with adoption of application and process enhancements. Assists customers on their migration to new or revised products, applications and platforms. Works with delivery/technical leads, application developers, testers and operations to support production applications and customer-specific operations.
Top Three Skills/Experience
1. Lead healthcare payor JAD sessions using both waterfall & agile methodologies, manage requirements and be able to communicate clearly/effectively (5 years)
2. Perform high-level systems analysis work based on a defined set of requirements (5 years)
3. Analyze and document information and data required to achieve business goals (5 years)
• Previous healthcare payor experience as a business analyst
• Create project documentation as necessary to achieve project goals, including:
o Business requirements
o Risks and issues, alternative resolutions and mitigation strategies
o Change management documents
o Business readiness plans
o Communication plans
o Policy and procedure documentation
• Conduct formal and informal meetings with appropriate subject matter experts in both large group and one-on-one sessions
• Research, analyze and translate complex systems/processes in-order to write system/business process
• Coordinate migration procedures to achieve future states
• Conduct business and system analysis to understand, define and document customer business requirements and future state
• Conduct business and system analysis to understand and accurately document current state business processes
• Document meeting notes including specific action items
• Document decision framework, including description of decisions that need to be made, identify key stakeholders, describe decision alternatives (including pros and cons), document discussions
• Act as an intermediary between business units, technology teams and support teams
• Work closely with subject matter experts and business partners
• Document functionality and changes that may affect stakeholders
• Define the scope of activities required to address issues, including requirements definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate
• Work closely with and support assigned IT delivery/technical leads to meet the goals of the project
• Understand technical designs as well as specifications
• Document opportunities to improve business processes
• Support SIT and UAT
Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.