Are you a licensed Health and Disability Insurance agent looking for some additional base income?
Do you need some extra cash but want to keep you commission options open?
DISYS is currently filling a sales role to help provide the public with health insurance through the direct sales of individual policies generated by direct marketing campaigns and unsolicited leads.
This role is temporary so it’s perfect for an entrepreneurial minded insurance agent that needs some base income while building their business.
You’ll need a State of Idaho Disability and Health Insurance license or the ability to obtain one prior to taking on the role.
The exact pay rate will depend on experience, but you can expect $15 to $17 per hour.
Great opportunity to both continue building your business while adding experience and base income through the holidays!
· Three years sales within the health care or health insurance industry
· State of Idaho disability and health insurance license
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Sales techniques
· Verbal and written communication
· Microsoft Word – Intermediate
· Microsoft Excel – Intermediate
· Microsoft Outlook – Basic
· Microsoft PowerPoint – Basic
- Achieve sales goals through prospecting potential members
· Generate and manage leads
· Travel, occasionally
Operate Cash Register