The HR is responsible for managing all aspects of the recruitment process, from sourcing and attracting talent through generating recruitment plans and onboarding for positions at all levels and areas of the business. This highly visible position will need to network and develop strong business relationships within the industry, as well as with the management team.
This person will work with an existing HR team to develop and help recruit qualified and excellent candidate for the agency.
● Collaborate with Human Resources Manager (Supervisor) in identifying staffing needs, Job specifications, duties and responsibilities, competencies, qualifications, and job skills.
● Development and maintain all job descriptions and job postings on Indeed, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
● Execute all required job postings in a timely manner.
● Complete and distribute high quality week and monthly reports to the HR Manager (Supervisor).
● Develop and maintain, present HR recruiting metrics.
● Develop and maintain network of contracts to identify and source qualified candidates.
● Initiate and maintain contact with qualified candidates for specific job opening throughout recruitment and hiring process.
● Review and coordinate candidate applications conducts phone interviews and screenings a needed.
● Refer candidates to HR Management that meet the qualifying guidelines.
● Coordination and participation in various job fairs and may be required to make presentations at times.
● Public Speaking
● Provide guidance, coaching training and reference information and materials to HR Manager (Supervisor)in preparation for applicant interviews.
● Develop and maintain contacts and act as liaison with schools, alumni groups, outreach organizations, and other groups as necessary to meet recruiting objectives.
● Coordinate with external recruiters an outside employment agency to attract and identify selected candidates.
● Research, identify and recommend best practices for full cycle recruitment functions that includes alternative staffing strategies.
● Respond to requests for specific applications procedures, company an organization information, and general job opportunities on a regular basis.