Global Financial Firm located in Tampa, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer-Senior
"This role is currently work-from-home and will move to the office environment after the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.”
You will need to have reliable internet, computer and android or iPhone for remote access into the client systems during remote work
Video/ f2f interviews are required prior to all offers.
We are seeing someone with experience with Imaging technologies preferably with some hands-on with installing, configuring, and maintaining the Imaging solutions. The candidate must have willingness to learn other technologies. Also, strong motivation to drive, lead and be successful in their endeavors. The ideal candidate should be technically astute, well organized, proactive and be comfortable discussing issues with business and technical users at all levels.
Strong focus on communication and technical skills, system stability, quality and functionality against user expectations, problem management and resolution, including issue documentation, root cause analysis and trend analysis. Ensure all processes and procedures are always being followed to comply with both internal and external audit and regulatory requirements.
• Hands on experience with installation, configuration and administration of Kofax software – Kofax capture, KTM, Kofax import connector, User workstations, Scan profiles, export connectors, user profiles etc.
• Experience on creating projects using project builder and Synchronization to Kofax capture Admin.
• System administration knowledge and experience of ABBYY Recognition server 4.x
• Hand-on experience in MW technologies like IBM HTTP Server, Microsoft IIS, Apache and iPlanet HTTP Servers
• Java JDK and JRE installation and tuning, Linux and Oracle Database experience
• Perform routine maintenance support, and troubleshoot reported issues as well as determine root causes, and implement counter measures.
• Identify process improvement opportunities.
• Collaborate with business and development teams to understand and aid our customers in establishing and achieving their goals
• Work closely with Technology Partners in terms of standard methodology
• 3-4 Years of total IT experience in Imaging Technologies such as Kofax, ABBYY, ImageTrust.
• 1-2 years of hands on experience in Kofax, ABBYY, KTM administration using best practices and standards.
• BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
• Experience with client interactions and critical thinking.
• Skilled with MS Office.
• Develop and maintain documentation required to support the server infrastructure.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, driving projects/issues to closure.
• Ability to adhere and enforce company and department processes.
• Experience supporting Middleware Technologies.
• Any experience with ECM solutions like Documentum is a plus.
• Knowledge and experience administrating Windows Server platforms, Relational Databases (SQL Server - required, Oracle)
IMAGE TRUST,MIDDLE WARE,KTM,ABBYY,WEB SPHERE,WEB LOGIC,SYSTEM ENGINEER,SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR,LINUX ADMIN