Imagine leveraging your IT experience with a leading provider of technologies for the transportation industry that will provide you with great pay and incredible benefits. Experience greater stability and a brighter future with an organization that has been in business for 115 years. Find out for yourself why 40% of their employees have been with the company for 15 years or more.
Our client is looking for a Senior IT Operations Analyst to join their Humboldt, TN team.
Why you should join their team:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Great benefits plan that includes: medical, dental, and vision coverage, short- and long-term disability, and 401(k) with a generous company contribution
- 13 paid holidays and up to 4 weeks of vacation – start accruing time immediately
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Follow service desk procedures in general end user support, and documenting activities, customer issues, troubleshooting steps, resolution outcome, and time duration in the service desk tool.
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex problems for end users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including offsite repair for remote users as needed.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user devices and related hardware and software in order to deliver required service levels.
- Talk to user to learn procedures followed and source of error.
- Respond to and diagnoses service issues through discussions with users and is responsible for leveraging resources across all levels of the organization.
- Investigates and resolves computer software and hardware problems of users:
- Request the user with problem to use telephone, service desk, and participate in diagnostic procedures, using diagnostic software, or by listening to and following instructions as needed.
- Understand customer’s business processes and prioritizes or applies priorities to service desk tickets accordingly
- Diagnose customer issues and assigns appropriate support, if outside scope of support.
- Promote customer relations in tune with company plans and policies
- Install and maintain end user hardware and software
- Work with next level of support
- Escalate problems according to defined processes
- Provide training and guidance to users to prevent user based error from reoccurring
- Create, maintain, and manage site specific documentation
- Collaborate with other service teams to ensure efficient operation of the company’s end user computing environment.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails regarding escalated end user problems during and after core work hours.
- Answer to and perform moves, adds, and changes (MAC) requests as they are submitted by service desk tickets.
- Prepare tests and applications for monitoring end user performance, then provide performance statistics and reports.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring end user operations.
- Develop and maintain an inventory of all site assets, hardware and software. Insure they are properly updated in asset management and configuration management processes.
- If necessary, liaise with third-party support and equipment vendors for site specific support issues.
- Take active role in personal career development and personal performance management process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- High School Diploma and/or GED
- Associate degree in Computer Science or related field or a minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience in the Information technology industry
Public Key Infrastructure