To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associates
First Cash • Kansas City, MO
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Retail Sales Representatives: PAWNBROKER (w/commission)
Ø Are you looking for a career that is partly retail, partly sales and community focused?
Ø Would you like to work in a fun, fast-paced, sales & customer service-driven job, but still have quality time in your life?
With over 2,250 locations across five countries, FirstCash is the leading international operator of pawn stores. At FirstCash, Inc. (First Cash Pawn, Cash America Pawn, Cashland, & other brands), we take pride in our employees because they are competitive, passionate salespeople. We are committed to building a brand that offers our employees work-life balance and our customers peace of mind.
****Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.****
**********BASE PAY + COMMISSION = $$$$$$$***********
FirstCash, Inc. offers:
· Competitive pay (hourly base PLUS commission)
· Full time employees enjoy a full comprehensive benefits package
· A fun and fast-paced environment where you may learn something new every day
· Flexible schedule
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Employee Referral Program
· Promotion from within; many opportunities for advancement
· Employee discountsEnvironment that promotes constant learning, and discovery through day to day interactions
Job Requirements/Responsibilities Qualified Applicants will possess the ability to:
· A strong commitment to customer service
· High-energy sales personality
· Desire to work with several categories of merchandise including jewelry, home entertainment & electronics, tools and firearms.
· Desire to work in a fast paced team environment
· Ability to greet and interact with all customers to determine their individual needs and recommend appropriate financial or merchandise solutions
· Inventory control, cash handling and merchandising abilities
· Able to work independently
· Perform sales and loan transactions
· Handle cash and negotiable items in accordance with established policies/procedures/practices
· Computer literacy
· Attend required in-person classroom training as well as participate in computer-based training as assigned
· 1+ years of customer service and sales experience preferred
· Bilingual (Spanish) a significant plus
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA) NOTICE:
A person with a disability is a person who has a physical or mental impairment which substantially limits one or more major life activities, or had a record of such impairment, or is perceived as having such an impairment, as defined by the ADA. An accommodation may be necessary to provide a person with a disability equal employment opportunity. Individuals who need an ADA accommodation to complete this application, test, or interview process please call Human Resources at 1-800-645-2611. An alternative application format is available upon request. Also, any questions, concerns, or requests for additional information regarding the ADA may be forwarded to Human Resources