Job Requirements for the Customer Service Assistant role:
- You'll be out and about interacting with the public to promote products and services in a favorable manner.
- You'll help our clients increase their bottom line and brand awareness through these upbeat, positive interactions.
- You'll take pride in the level of your customer service! It's the sort of service that you want your customers to talk to others about.
- You'll be guiding customers through the services available to ensure their longevity and satisfaction
- You'll be taking accountability of targets and customer service satisfaction
- You'll be responsible for pro-active communication to customers, clients, and team members
- You'll be working with other members of the sales and customer service teams to set and deliver customer expectations
- You must be willing to learn about and keep updated on our clients and their products and services.
All types of customer service or sales experience are considered
- A clear picture and practical application of 'exceptional customer service'
- Experience in sales, retail sales, customer service, call centers, restaurants, bars, or other customer-facing role
- Clear communication skills, and the ability to relate to different people
- A professional attitude and smart appearance
Desirable Personality Traits:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Pride in your appearance
- Belief in your ability to make a difference
- A sense of humor and ability to make conversation
- A solid work ethic and motivation
- Open to fresh ideas and excited by change
- A vibrant personality that attracts attention
- The ability to listen well to customers and team members