And if their clients are simply looking for a team of experts to complete a software development or design project for them—well, they do that too.
QA Automation Engineer
If you’re an analytically oriented, ultra-organized, extremely detail-oriented self-starter with a great attitude seeking a challenge, then joining our client’s growing organization could be the perfect opportunity for you! They're casual and informal but they work hard and work responsibly. Your pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way. You’re not afraid to wear multiple hats and for you, no job being too small or too large.
- Write unit and integration tests, API and future web applications.
- Participate in code and product reviews in our software development lifecycle.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and develop automated testing solutions.
- Develop test strategies, create test plans and execute testing methodologies from a manual testing and automation development perspective.
- Work closely with engineers to determine critical features and components to build automation.
- Contribute to QA best practices, strategies and methodologies with thorough documentation and instruction while defining and adhering to engineering and departmental standards.
- Provide mentorship and education to peers in best practices and automation development in the form of 1-on-1 discussions, group discussions or presentations and technical workshops.
- Evaluate tools and processes to improve the quality of our software and team.
- 3+ years’ experience in QA and testing in a software development environment.
- 3+ years’ experience writing software development with most experience in automation.
- Experience programming with Swift or Java (Swift is a priority over Java).
- Must be comfortable navigating in command line.
- Experience in writing test plans, building test strategies, documentation and automation roadmaps.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required to communicate QA objectives, findings and reporting.
To respond to this opportunity, please go to: URL blocked - click to apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Java (Programming Language)
Php (Scripting Language)
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)