Enforces parking regulations to ensure vehicles parked on campus are
in compliance with UCF parking regulations and Florida state statutes.
Ensures that parking control devices, such as, immobilization devices,
battery jump start packs, and door opening kits are inventoried and
operational. Researches and installs immobilization devices on vehicles
that have multiple unpaid citations or other outstanding parking
violations. Assist with providing information, directions, and general
assistance to constituents. Renders assistance to stranded motorist,
unlocks vehicles as requested, provide fuel if needed, or call a tow
Job #: 498013
Open Date: August 09, 2019
Closing Date: August 15, 2019
$10.00 per hour
A high school diploma and one year of appropriate experience.
Appropriate college course work or vocational/technical training may
substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
- Preferred candidate should possess knowledge of University parking regulations and Florida state statutes.
- Be able to communicate effectively, have excellent interpersonal
skills, be able to give directions and interact with the public.
- Candidate should be capable of enforcing Parking regulations thereby maintaining equitable parking for the UCF community.
- Candidate should be willing to work rotating shifts, weekends and evenings, and during inclement weather.
- Selected candidate should become familiar with the Parking Permit
Administration software and mobile citation issuance equipment during
their probationary period.
- Candidate must possess a class E driver’s license for the successful operation of a vehicle.
- Candidate must be able to lift at least fifteen pounds, walk for
longer then five hours, and be able to commit to all major UCF events.
- Monitors all campus parking lots and garages for parking permit compliance.
- Responsible to work campus events and football game days as directed by supervisor.
Applicants MUST apply through www.ucf.edu/jobs
. No paper applications, resumes, cover
letters or emails will be accepted or considered for this OPS position. Cover letters, resumes, and other documents
can be attached through the www.ucf.edu/jobs
assistance with the University of Central Florida’s Affirmative Action Plan
implementation is appreciated. The
University collects VOLUNTARY declarations of race and gender and uses the
information to compile statistics on recruitment success. If you choose to assist, your demographic
information will be used only for affirmative action.
University of Central Florida is an equal opportunity, equal access, and
affirmative action employer.