To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plymouth, MA 02360
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HW Staffing Solutions • Plymouth, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistant for growing Petroleum Company
Our growing gas station equipment installation and repair client is seeking experienced full-time candidates to assist management with the Compliance testing program as well as assisting owner with day to day operations.
· Scheduling and maintaining customer compliance needs with State Regulations
· Complete and submit all date sensitive paperwork as needed
· Juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
· Ensure maintenance tasks are completed in a safe manner & within state regulation
· Track and manage people, programs and equipment.
· Other duties as assigned
The Qualified candidate must:
· Must be self- directed and able to work independently when opportunities arise
· Should be detail oriented with good writing and typing skills
· Must have good inter-personal skills and an ability to satisfy customer needs
· High standards for appearance and professionalism
· Must be a team player
· Organizational skills and an eye for detail
· Website development and marketing emails
· Full knowledge of work, excel, and some adobe is a must
Details & Benefits:
· 7:30am – 4pm - Monday through Friday
· Medical and Dental Insurance
· Company paid Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation/Sick Time
· 401k with company match