To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burnet, TX 78611
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive New Car Sales Manager
Chrysler Dealer Sales • Burnet, TX
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Automotive Sales Manager
Do you have a proven track record in sales within the automotive industry? If you answered yes, you may be a fit for Cecil Atkission Motors! As an Automotive Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sales success of the dealership by effectively managing the staff, planning and developing short and long term goals
Why limit your earning and growth potential?
Join the sales team at Cecil Atkission Motors today!
- Recruit, train, manage, and direct Sales Team
- Assist individual sales reps in setting aggressive, yet realistic monthly sales goals
- Explains the policies and procedures of the dealership to sales employees, follows up with employees to verify their understanding and compliant
- Promotes an enthusiastic attitude to build positive employee attitudes and morale
- Set an example of professionalism through daily actions and appearance
- Creates cost-effective advertising programs and merchandising strategies for the dealership
- Oversees monthly financial statements to ensure they are complete, accurate and submitted on time to upper management/dealership owners
Ideal candidates must possess a strong management background and excellent customer service skills.
- Must have at least 2-5 years of successful experience in automotive sales or equivalent sales industry
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, and the ability to understand profit and loss statements, are requirements for success
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA and must be able to pass pre-employment requirements including drug test and background screen
Join the winning automotive sales team! Apply Now!