Passport BMW is hiring a BMW Genius! If you want to continue to build your career as a Client Advisor with a Premium brand, joining the Passport BMW team would be an excellent opportunity for you.
BMW Genius is responsible for but not limited to:
- Committed to becoming an expert in product knowledge of our vehicles and changing technology.
- Assisting clients before, during, and after purchasing their new BMW by teaching them about various models, trims, and features available.
- Test driving vehicles to demonstrate the features learned while determining the clients wants and needs.
- Follow up with clients to confirm their understanding of their BMW and schedule follow up appointments as needed.
- Maintain BMW Certification through BMW's required training.
Full-Time employees at Passport BMW receive:
- Paid holidays
- Professional, fun, and friendly work environment with supportive management
- Excellent benefits package including 401K match
- New remodeled facility
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service.
- Company and Manufacture training
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
You will be required to pass a drug and background check.
If you feel you have the qualifications to fill this position and are interested in taking your career to the next level, please submit your cover letter and resume today!
Series 7 General Securities Representative License (Stockbroker)
Financial Industry Regulatory Authorities
Series 65 Uniform Registered Investment Adviser Law License (Ria)