Our client is looking for a Quality Engineer Manager who has technical skill, drive, motivation, and the ability to influence others. The ideal candidate will take a hands on approach to Quality management and harness a "get things done" attitude.
This is a leadership position that organizes and leads the internal Quality program. You will be overseeing the technicians to maintain quality standards and correct quality issues. A good Quality Manager will pride themselves in upholding, training, and implementing the quality standards this organization is known for.
The right person for this role will have extensive knowledge of electronics and electrical quality/ safety standards. You should be excited about fossil fuel alternatives, electric vehicles, and advancing technologies.
To be Qualified for this role you must be proficient in these areas:
● Statistical Process Control (SPC)
● Gauge R&R
● Process Capability, Control and Improvement
● Reliability Assurance
● The ability to work as a team leader to accomplish corporate goals and objectives.
● Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
● Experience working within a design and manufacturing environment.
● Proficient computer skills with Microsoft office suite or similar systems
● Internal Auditing
● Supplier Auditing
● Root Cause Analysis
● Failure and test data analysis
● Corrective Action
This position requires a Bachelor's Degree, and there is no sponsorship available at this time.
- Using the engineering change process
- Solving of areas affected by engineering change
- Provide support and manage engineering projects
- Manage all customer engineering specifications
- Facilitate and lead the engineering change meetings
- Provide administrative support for engineering staff
- Manage project inputs to assign engineering jobs
- Leading up to engineering change implementation at the production source
- Run engineering change control meeting and reporting for each program team
- Support the engineering group including responsibilities
- Support daily activities of engineering staff
- Coordinate all activities relating to engineering changes
- Track internal/external shipments for engineering team
- Obtain supervisory approval as needed to execute engineering change plans
- Determine status of kits for engineering changes
- Managing engineering changes from authorization through implementation
- Collect schedule update and forecasts from engineering
- Assist with manufacturing engineering and assembly documentation
- Assess resource availability in determining engineering assignments
- Creating, changing or releasing engineering documents
Material Requirements Planning
Product Quality Assurance