Are you naturally fast paced and have great attention to detail? Do you like putting the pieces together to ensure the whole project works? Are you good with both numbers and grammar? Do you think you’d enjoy working side by side with a top executive?
DAVRON is a boutique employment services firm that specializes in engineers, architects and construction professionals. A simple Google search of "Engineering Staffing" will bring back our firm as the top link nationwide, although we’re right here in beautiful Land O’ Lakes!
Our Director of Operations is looking for a right hand assistant to help with every day operational needs. What are DAVRON’s operational needs? What will your main daily duties consist of?
- Writing, editing and posting jobs on major job boards like Monster as well as our own careers site. We can teach what to write and what an engineer does, but the skills you bring to the table are excellent grammar skills, superb attention to detail, polished writing style, understanding of strategic placement and the value certain keywords can have on where your job posting is seen. If you easily spot mistakes in other people’s writing, if you’ve always been good in English or journalism, it is something we look for as an important trait to bring to this position.
- Basic accounting functions. You will help our Director of Operations enter and maintain financial data such as; generating invoices, commission reports, customer payments and billing statements. You must be good with math and good with numbers. We use QuickBooks, experience and exposure is helpful but we can train the right person.
- Answer incoming phone calls and route to the proper person. You must be able to communicate and articulate thoughts clearly and quickly. Be able to answer client questions regarding our services and prices while maintaining professionalism.
- Respond to incoming emails quickly and efficiently. Monitor assigned email accounts to ensure all customer inquiries are answered and satisfied. Route emails to proper department as soon as they come in.
- Generate content and articles for posting on our website to generate leads. Write candidate profiles on our talent showcase by reviewing recruiter notes, candidate resumes, and then write an articulate summary about the candidate for publication.
- Maintain social media accounts and development of our brand and online reputation. Create engaging posts that drive traffic to our website, increase follower base and generate engagement.
- Any other operational day to day duties that may come up such as getting supplies , coordinating and setting appointments.
This is a sit down and focus on producing lots and lots of job postings, candidate postings, accounting and operational activities kind of position. You must have great attention to detail, strong math and logic skills, enjoy writing, be conscientious about your grammar and overall work.
What will DAVRON offer you?
- A starting $30,000 base salary with a 90 day salary review, and annual reviews thereafter.
- Quarterly performance bonus which rewards both the company and your individual contribution.
- 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM professional office work hours. We strongly believe in a culture that values work life balance.
- Benefits including health and dental insurance. We offer three major health insurance plans and contribute 70% towards any plan you choose.
- 2 weeks of paid time off and 10 days of holiday pay.
- Free snacks in our breakroom.
- A company culture that believes in promoting from within.
- Shareholder opportunity in DAVRON
Helpful skills include: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), QuickBooks, CRM software experience, strong typing skills (50 WPM minimum)
We're growing rapidly, but have low turnover and we are very selective. You've read thus far, so if you'd like to be considered for this assistant to the Director of Operations opportunity, please tell us why you'd be a great fit. Just a sentence or two is all we ask, but it'll show us you've got good attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
Quick Books (Accounting Software)