Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineering Designer in Beacon Falls, CT. As a Mechanical Design Engineer your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of Autodesk Inventor or Solid Works
- Generate approval and manufacturing drawings per customer specifications.
- Generate reports showing drawing status.
- Communicate with customers regarding technical requirements and specifications.
- Measure example units sent to us by potential customers.
- General understanding of machine fits and tolerances.
- A good understanding of machining processes is required.
- Review 2 nd party drawings daily.
- The primary responsibility is to create Autodesk Inventor drawings for our customers.
- Daily calculations of beam deflection and critical speeds will also be required using our in-house software.
- Competitive salary, health benefits, and simple IRA.
Mechanical Engineer with a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years’ experience.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Beacon Falls, CT
- Benefits: yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to : [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Mechanical Engineering Designer
- Provide project Instrument and Electrical Design for projects by working with project managers and other design discipline engineers
- Possess a very good understanding of the designs for any system within / discipline once design guidelines and system criteria
- Preparing layouts and design of complex onshore Instrumentation systems utilizing Company 2D and 3D modeling software
- Provide instrument and electrical design support to for client's Engineering Department DESCRIPTION Experience with Midstream/Downtstream Liquid Natural Gas
- Make a move at time
- Perform layout drawing and checking of schematic diagrams as supplied in rough form by electrical engineering
- Provide dedicated CAD draftsperson for Mechanical & Electrical scopes
- Work in the U. S. without a need for foreign Visas, other than a TN Visa
- Prepare specifications detailing performance requirements, design data, applicable codes/standards, and vendor drawing requirements with direction from supervisor
- Completing project designs to quality, project budget and schedule
- Demonstrate the ability to support improvement projects
- Manage and seek out information in order to keep work moving smoothly in a start-up culture
- Work on plant equipment and facility projects
- Prepare engineering drawings packages of moderate and high complexity for the design and construction of new and existing communications sites based on existing drawings
- Develop preliminary sketches and designs based on early engineering efforts
- Run until the end of July
- Reduce excessive workload for other CAD draftsperson
- Produce schematic diagrams and/or CAD drawings for submission to customers, plant, operations or outside vendors to produce the specified wiring harnesses, printed circuit cards, mechanical support
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Work under direction of a Lead designer to help provide electrical and instrumentation design expertise to the project to meet scope, schedule, and customer commitments
- Autodesk Inventor
- Solid Works (Cad)
- Mechanical Engineering