The maintenance position, under limited supervision, performs work of routine difficulty. Performs preventative maintenance and repair of all mechanical systems and equipment of the building interior and exterior under the supervision of the Chief Engineer/ Maintenance Supervisor.
Schedule: Full time
Work EnvironmentDuties and Essential Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs routine maintenance on building interior and exterior.
- Contacts and schedules vendors and contractors for necessary building repairs and emergencies that are outside the scope of routine maintenance.
- Maintains a schedule of when maintenance has been performed and when next service is due.
- Works in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations.Takes appropriate action to ensure safety of themselves and others in building.
- Maintain an operating environment to achieve a satisfactory level of Resident’s service.
- Adhere to the preventative maintenance program for the Community.
- Perform minor maintenance replacement and repair in areas of carpentry, electrical work, AC, plumbing, mechanical, painting, flooring, and other minor building repairs through daily work orders as long as a permit is not required to conduct the job.
- Complete all required forms and work orders using KWPMC work order system.
- Perform casual labor, such as lifting/moving heavy items as directed by Chief Maintenance Engineer/Property Manager following appropriate safety procedures.
- Routinely inspect building mechanical systems/equipment to ensure proper performance and maintenance.
- Monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning, boilers, etc.
- Routinely inspect common areas to ensure they are maintained clean and in a aesthetically appealing condition.
- Report all problems, including items that may not be in list of responsibilities to the CE or Maintenance Supervisor.
- Maintain assigned equipment in good working condition.
- Observe all State, Federal and Company safety standards/precautions while performing task in order to maintain a safe work environment.
- Properly utilize new equipment and follow safety procedures prior to using this equipment.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Assist in maintaining records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
The position will require for the employee to work indoor and outdoors. The position will be located at a property where people reside. Noise level may be moderate to loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is required to walk through out the majority of their shift. The position will require the employee to sit, stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 30 pounds or less. The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures. Position will require employee to climb stairs, climb ladders, work at heights above ground, be able to detect auditory and/or visual emergency alarms. Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can be loud on occasion.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a non-exempt (hourly) position. Days and hours of work will be set by the property and will coincide with the hours of the association. This schedule may change to accommodate the business needs of the property.
KW Property Management & Consulting is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Perform maintenance on all production equipment
- Perform inspections and preventive maintenance on various equipment
- Performing routine operation and maintenance
- Purchasing materials for preventative maintenance and repair of plant equipment
- Manage the maintenance work and serve as liaison between maintenance and production
- Conduct preventive maintenance on agency building, on agency equipment, appliances and maintenance/operations vehicles
- Perform general maintenance and repair on field and transport equipment
- Schedule and supervise maintenance work on equipment by outside contractors
- Use, repair, and maintenance
- Perform all scheduled maintenance on time
- Operate and use required tools and equipment
- Maintaining and repairing of the equipment used in the manufacture of corrugated products
- Performing preventive maintenance on all manufacturing equipment, per maintenance schedule
- Performing preventive maintenance on all manufacturing equipment in accordance with the established preventive maintenance schedule
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Clear clogged equipment and piping
- Perform general maintenance of the cutting presses
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment
- Assisting maintenance in keeping all equipment and facility in good repair
- Perform routine maintenance functions and custodial duties
Fine Motor Skills