Job Summary: Are you an Environmental Engineer that is looking to advance and to take over a business? If so, then this is the position for you. The key responsibilities include:
- Oversight of the design of storm sewer, sanitation sewer, and water systems
- Specifications and cost estimate preparation
- Participation in meetings with both public and private entities
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Pay: Up to $110,000/yr, BOE
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8a-4:30p
- licensed, professional engineer with 5+ years of experience in water and waste-water design.
- International experience a plus.
- self-motivated, self-starter, result-oriented with exceptional communication and people skills.
- Ability to work long hours when needed and ability to work unsupervised with minimal instructions and able to be active participant in meetings.
- Potential to earn % of ownership and ability to take over business.
- Medical: Client provides 50% for employee/dependent
- Dental: Client provides 50%
- 401K: client contributes a 3% match
- Life Insurance: up to $50,000 coverage and short/long term disability insurance
- 9 holidays, 2 personal/sick days
- Vacation: After 6 months = 1 week / 1 year anniversary = 2 weeks / 6th year add an additional 1 day per year until you reach 10 years / 10 years = 3 weeks
How To Apply: Through the link below, submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location. Call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.