Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
- Prepares, examines and analyzes accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Prepares monthly journal entries, G/L reconciliations, and business line financial statements
- Drives to continue to enhance internal controls and ensures financial results recorded in compliance with financial policies, Sarbanes – Oxley (SOX) and GAAP
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual work papers
- Records and reconciles intercompany activity
- Prepares, monitors and manages the monthly escheatment process
- Assists in responding to annual audit inquiries, regulatory inquiries and internal audit inquires.
- Prepares, updates or creates technical accounting policies, desk top operating procedures for Finance, and Corporate polices in which Finance is responsible
- Special projects, ad hoc reporting and other responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Five (5) years of accounting or finance experience required; experience in public accounting or working for a public company highly desirable
- Financial services industry knowledge preferred
- Sarbanes-Oxley 404 or audit experience desirable
- CPA Certification or working towards CPA Certification preferred
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent analytical skills and a thorough knowledge of accounting concepts to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in leading and motivating a team in a dynamic business environment to successfully achieve results / deliverables
- Ability to solve business problems through the proactive identification of issues and subsequent collection, analysis, and interpretation of related data
- Experience supporting senior operating management
- Experience working independently as well as team environments and integrating activities across multiple functions / divisions
- Ability to effectively manage priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- MSOffice skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Knowledge of Oracle or Oracle Cloud a plus
- Knowledge of IT General Computer/Application Controls
identify international tax needs