To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Andover, MA 01845
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Manager, Codes & Product Compliance
Watts Water Technologies, Inc. • North Andover, MA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Build and maintain a compliance and certification team that proactively drives the development of new product standards in line with Watts products and innovation strategy.
- Develops compliance organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives. These strategies will include: Budget, Evaluation of Priority and Resource Investment, and suggested future activities based on NPD.
- Provide direction, leadership, and expertise with Americas Codes and Standards to support the continued growth of Watts Water Technologies business.
- Monitor industry trends and inform relevant stakeholders of any changes and their potential ramifications to protect the interest of Watts in regulatory agencies.
- Collaborate with trade organizations and industry peers to develop and enhance national model codes and standards for the betterment of Watts and the industry.
- Manage and coordinate applications and renewals for certificates of authority and other licensing needs in accordance with business needs and expansion goals.
- Research and analyze applicable laws and regulations to help provide guidance to business units on product-related and operational compliance matters.
- Create/execute a communication process that aligns with company goals.
- Drive organizational change around key innovation products and industry activities.
- Provide Codes & Compliance related thought leadership and support for Watts on a global basis.
- Provide insight, feedback and assistance to other technology teams as needed.
- Work closely with Director of Product Management, Director of Engineering & R&D, Legal Team, Global Engineering Teams and Watts’ Global Manufacturing Facilities.
- Demonstrate Watts leadership in industry associations, work groups, committee positions, etc. to advance Watts objectives, support primary responsibilities and gain industry knowledge.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or similar, Master’s preferred.
- This position has three direct reports
- Ability to develop and direct a technical team focused on strategy development and implementation.
- Ability to manage a team of engineers/ analysts working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to identify trends, opportunities and threats.
- Ability to follow trends in the water technology and business spaces.
- Knowledge of organizational change management.
- Ability to develop, maintain and report activities to senior management.
- Strong interpersonal skills including but not limited to: problem solving, decision making, influencing, change management, written and oral communications along with the ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups.
- Skilled in leading multidiscipline teams working on solutions for improved product positioning in codes and industry.
- Position located at Global HQ in North Andover.
- Performs all other duties as required.
- 7+ years of experience with Building Codes, Product Standards, Product Certification, and Regulatory Compliance with focus on the Plumbing and HVAC industries.
- 3+ years of leadership/management experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, talk, and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work in office environment or Work in a manufacturing environment
- May occasionally be required to perform job duties outside the typical office setting.
*As required by the Americans Disabilities Act (ADA)
EMPLOYEE CORE COMPETENCIES:
1. Collaborate Across Workgroup
2. Initiate Positive Change
3. Deliver High Quality Results
4. Focus on the Customer
5. Develops Self & Others
By linking this application to your LinkedIn profile, you agree that you consent to Watts and any of its affiliates, divisions, and/or third party service providers accessing and using the information on your LinkedIn profile for the purposes of assessing your application.Watts is committed to equal employment opportunity. We follow a policy of administering all employment decisions and personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic disposition or carrier status, marital status, military or veteran status, minorities, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the obligations of state and federal law, Watts will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Any employee who needs a reasonable accommodation should contact Human Resources.