Responsible for the daily Operation and maintenance of network and security infrastructure within the region. Providing Move/Add/Change and 24x7 break/fix support for Cisco routers, switches and Check Point firewalls.
Advanced understanding and applied skills with regard to Cisco routing and switching hardware, Operating systems, configuration, and principals of network design
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Advanced Cisco routing skills - hands on field experience with hardware, OS, and configuration
• Advanced Cisco switching skills L2/L3 - hands on field experience with hardware, OS and Configuration
• High technical independence with networking infrastructure. Design & troubleshooting concepts
• Advanced understanding of LAN & WAN design and architectures
• Experience with Check Point Firewall administration / Policy management
• Experience with design and management of security network environments.
• Field experience with Copper and Fiber patch cabling, lateral cable infrastructure, and cable termination systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Advanced experience with Cisco CATos
• Advanced experience in the design, implementation, and administration of Checkpoint HA Firewalls using GAIA
• Cisco ACS Administration experience
• Cisco Networking Certifications
Complex Problem Solving