Legend Senior Living is proud to be recognized as Fortune Certified Great Places to Work!
Rivendell Memory Care is proud to be part of the Legend Senior Living family and we are Hiring! A career with us means quality training, plenty of growth and development opportunities and a team that feels like family.
Are you ready for a dynamic work environment that champions senior living care, one where your excellent leadership in nursing is utilized to manage the company’s vision to achieve industry-leading resident care goals?
If so, we may have the perfect job for you.
Immediate Opportunity for Health Care Director and Registered Nurse
Our focus is to maximize the potential of every life we touch by living our mission of creating an elegant community where our residents are surrounded by the highest standards of quality of service, environment and care. If you are a person who has a deep compassion for and a desire to serve seniors, who thrives in a senior living environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Our Health Care Director serves our communities by monitoring medication management, performing resident assessments, providing leadership and guidance on health issues, providing onsite medical care and communicating changing medical needs to the team and family members. This positing also includes assuring infection control, verifies physician orders, move-in/move-out information and supervises the ordering, delivery, transcription and documentation of medication, treatments and orders under their authority.
Our RNs support all health care services throughout the residence. They provide input to service planning for residents as well as renewal and maintenance of these plans. RNs work with the Health Care Director to supervise, oversee and coordinate the work of other caregivers to meet resident needs.
The RN we select must possess a passion for exemplary healthcare services. They should work well under pressure, be organized, flexible and self –motivated.
Responsibilities for the RN position will include, but not limited to:
- Analyze, evaluate, and report the needs of the residents appropriately
- Coordinate, in cooperation with the Health Care Director, ancillary health care and health education services for residents
- Identify resident problems, concerns, or issues and provide appropriate follow-up to ensure resolution
- Supervise direct care staff and monitor effective service delivery during assigned shift
- Review resident treatment and medication records to assure quality of care
- Verify physician orders, move-in/move-out information and initiate appropriate follow-up
Becoming a member of the Legend team offers a rewarding future with a growing company. Benefits are competitive and include major medical health insurance, dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k) program, paid time off, scholarships, and associate care program.
Legend Senior Living is a drug free workplace and we do require pre-employment drug screening for any and all individuals, as well as random drug screening for current associates. This position may require the associate to work evenings and weekends as needed.
It is the policy of Legend Senior Living to provide equal employment opportunity in employment to all associates and applicants for employment. No person is to be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, age, genetic information, national origin, pregnancy, disability, military status or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment. Although the company does not discriminate on the basis of citizenship, it is required to comply with federal laws to ensure that its workforce is legally eligible to work in the United States.
Legend Senior Living is founded on values of servanthood, compassion and character and pursues candidates who provide peace of mind for resident’s and their loves ones. It is vital that each associate has a sincere passion for working with seniors.
- Current license as RN (as required by state guidelines) to include annual continuing education requirements
- Current CPR certification
- 1 year prior experience in Assisted Living, Independent Living, or Skilled Nursing Facility with experience supervising direct care staff
Health Care Director Requirements
- Current nursing license in the state
- Previous supervisor experience, preferably in a nursing setting, which includes management, coaching and health care services.
- Prefer prior experience in nursing facility with experience supervising direct care staff.
- Require prior experience as a RN or LPN for at least 1 year.
- Require ability to read, speak, and write English clearly.
Licensed Practical Nurse