Cabinets To Go is currently seeking a highly motivated Store Manager to join our team!
As a Cabinets To Go Store Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations management of selling kitchen cabinets, bath vanities, counter tops, flooring products, and installation services.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Sales, order management, human resources, inventory control, reporting, store maintenance, and other duties as deemed necessary.
You will provide the initiative to be the sales leader in the store, working with your staff to accomplish both individual and store goals.
Qualified candidates for this position must have the ability to follow policies and procedures and be accountable for all store operations.
A “Can Do” attitude, competitive spirit, and organizational skills are a plus.
You must have the willingness to learn and the desire to succeed.
All Cabinets To Go purchases are covered by our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Selling kitchen cabinets, bath vanities, counter tops, flooring products, and installation services
• Performing product demonstrations
• Designing kitchen layouts using computer-aided drafting software (20/20)
• Driving sales, customer service, and inventory control
• Leading associates to drive sales while providing overall customer satisfaction
• Building, training, and motivating a sales team to achieve goals, ensure efficiency, and provide superior customer service
• Maintaining a neat, clean, and inviting showroom and warehouse
• Store Managers are provided a competitive base salary of $35,000 to $42,000 plus commission and store bonuses
• Comprehensive Health Insurance benefits, as well as Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability benefits.
• 401K Program
Cabinets To Go started with a single store in Miami, Florida, and we now have over 70 stores nationwide and are continuing to grow!
Since 2008, Cabinets To Go has been offering a variety of popular style products at a fraction of the big box store prices. Our selection has expanded from kitchen cabinets to include flooring and counter tops, providing our customers with one stop shopping.
Cabinets To Go has a published Code of Conduct that all employees are expected to follow and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we may not be able to respond personally to every application. However, we do review every resume and will be sure to contact you if we think there is a possible fit.
• 1-3 years direct Sales Management experience preferred with a sales based background, preferably in a commission driven environment
• 1-3 years sales experience, preferably in a commission based and/or goal oriented environment
• A proven ability to execute long- and short-term sales strategies
• Capability of Inventory Control
• Experience working in a retail setting
• Strong time management and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task
• Must be a self-starter and have strong organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience using design software, such as 20/20 or CAD, preferred but not required
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Experience with retail Point of Sales (POS) systems preferred
• Experience in some type of home remodeling product sales is helpful, but not required
• Must be able to operate a forklift and lift boxes, specifically in stores with a warehouse
• Must be able to work normal store operating hours, with the occasional night to close out the month, work special sales, or to receive inventory.