The Project Manager is responsible for working closely with upper management and project team members to establish project needs, goals, schedules, and deadlines to implement technology and logistic efforts to move Liberty Furniture Industries towards its strategic goals. Their job is to plan and delegate work among team members, document and communication project progress and status, and resolve conflict between team members to ensure a productive and efficient work environment.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills, and superior time management and problem-solving skills are a must for this role.
• Experience in the project management skill base, including:
o Determining and documenting project scope and objectives
o Prediction and planning of resources needed to meet project goals
o Budget, project schedule, and project planning
o Tracking of project budget and timeline, and effective communications of same
o Managing contracts with vendors and suppliers as needed
o Appropriate management and communication of project change as it occurs
Job Qualifications Include:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Project and/or Program Management, Management Information Systems. We are looking for at least 2-4 years directly managing projects in a complex, technical environment.
• Certification as a PMP or CAPM will be given priority in interviewing and hiring.
• Demonstrates ability to apply IT in solving business problems.
• Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Critical thinking and intellectual curiosity are a must for this position.
Liberty Furniture Industries is a privately-owned furniture manufacturer that sells to retailers across North America. Liberty offers a competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, vacation time, bonus program, and 401k program. We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. Interested Qualified candidates send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Project Manager - Information Technology