To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10700 Montgomery Road
Cincinnati, OH 45242
- Jessica Sibley
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Business Operations Manager
TruBlue • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Franchise Business Coach will provide direction and focus on key initiatives, high levels of engagement, drive unit growth, counsel franchisees on the operational process, business analysis, and revenue growth. Ensuring quality standards are met, including brand promotion and representation.
Duties Include, but not limited to:
· Establish strong working relationships with franchisees – work closely with franchisees providing personalized support and continuous follow-up and business development
· Provide on-going coaching, support and assistance with an emphasis on retention and increased revenue streams for franchisees
· Support in franchise training as well as targeted regional training on operational competencies (i.e., sales, marketing, operational policy and procedure)
· Perform operational and financial analysis and periodic performance reports
· Manage marketing and operations-oriented projects from inception to delivery
· Conduct field audits of franchise offices
· Identify and share best practices to improve business results and process improvement
· Support communication of company objectives to franchisees and gain feedback
· Competency in business analysis, procedures, operator instructions etc.
· Exceptional written, verbal skills with the ability to influence, coach, and motivate.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and time management skills - motivated, self-starter with strong team orientation
· Deliver solid customer service, meets the demands of multiple projects and deadlines
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Sales Management, or related field preferred - expertise in P&L analysis
· Franchising background and/or development experience preferred
· Positive mindset with a strong sense of purpose, motivation, and accomplishment
· Exceptional written, verbal and consultative communication skills with the ability to influence, coach and motivate and Presentation/ public-speaking skills
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and time management skills
We offer a competitive compensation package, including paid vacation, two options for health, dental and disability insurance options, a company paid life and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Strategic Franchising is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.