About the Company & Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing is working closely with a prosperous company who is looking to add a Controller to their Finance team who will work closely with many different departments within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides their employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONTROLLER:
- The Controller will oversee all global financial and accounting processes in all locations and in all currencies
- Oversee and manage all general ledger activity, reporting systems, GAAP/IFRS standards
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process
- Direct preparation of company forecasts and budget
- Support the CFO in engaging the Board of Directors around issues and trends in financial operating models and delivery
- Coordinate, monitor, and support taxation requirements insuring timely completion of tax returns
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment guidelines.
- Document and understand ERP/MRP systems
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a mature leader with seven to ten years of treasury and finance/accounting experience, ideally beginning in accounting and audit, followed by experience gathering, evaluating, presenting and reporting financial information to executive teams and external stakeholders. The Controller will ideally have experience in a complex international environment.
- BS in Finance, or Accountancy, MBA preferred
- CPA certification is required
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant accounting experience with at least 3 years in an accounting management capacity
- Solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures and US GAAP
- Technology savvy with experience in managing relationships with software vendors
Keywords: controller, controllership, comptroller, CFO, accounting manager, accounting, finance, management, CPA
Cost Accounting Procedures
Annual Financial Report